Top Healthy Christmas Gifts To Give This Year
Published | 6 min read
Buying Christmas gifts can be stressful, especially if you have a health conscious person on your list. Check out these healthy Christmas gift ideas for the men, women, and elderly loved ones in your life,
Picking out Christmas gifts can be a major source of stres
Certain people are easier to buy for than others. For example, you can’t go wrong when you buy a child a toy. But what do you get the health-minded person in your life who seems to have everything? We’ve got just the thing.
Check out this list of the best healthy Christmas gifts you can give this year. Bonus: your loved ones won’t be able to find these anywhere else!
Best Healthy Christmas Gifts To Give
Healthy Christmas gifts make the best gifts. Why? It shows you care about your loved one’s health and well-being, which is more valuable than a new watch or pair of earrings.
After all, the best gift any of us can be given is the
No matter who is on your Christmas list this year, these gifts show you care and will be instant crowd-pleasers:
Christmas gifts for the elderly
Here are the best Christmas gifts you can give an older adult:
One study found that Lingzhi contains anti-aging properties (namely, Ganoderma
Pure Korean ginseng
Red Korean ginseng is a type of ginseng that turns reddish-brown after undergoing a traditional process of repeat steaming and drying.
It’s suitable for people with a busy life who struggle with sleep, fall sick easily, have
A 2021 study found that Korean ginseng improved fatigue in post-menopausal women. Another study determined that Korean ginseng contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can prolong lifespan and regulate several organ systems, such as the immune, nervous, cardiovascular, and skin
Best Christmas gifts for women
No matter who you are shopping for – whether it be your wife, girlfriend, daughter, mom, or mother-in-law – these gifts will make her feel beautiful inside and out.
Edible bird’s nest is a delicious way to promote beautiful skin from the inside out. It helps improve your complexion and manage skin irritations. It also supports immune health and fights respiratory infections.
According to one study, bird’s nest improved wrinkles, elasticity, moisture, and
It’s also a beneficial supplement for pregnant mothers to take. Research shows that pregnant or lactating moms who take bird’s nest may increase their offspring’s brain health, learning performance, and intelligence.
Pure chicken essence
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), chicken can tonify qi, restore health, boost immunity, and increase physical strength. It also helps enhance concentration, eliminate fatigue, tonify blood, maintain vitality and improve the quality of breast milk.
One study shows that pure chicken essence also has beneficial effects on mental health. Specifically, it has been shown to enhanc
Pure chicken essence can be consumed on its own or flavored with other TCM ingredients, such as American ginseng and red dates.
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the body. However, collagen production within the body naturally starts to slow down as you age.
It’s responsible for giving skin its youthful, elastic appearance. Studies show that collagen may help reduce wrinkles and aging skin. It also improves joint health and supports the growth of healthy hair and nails.
Nanollagen is made with marine collagen peptides. It’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans. You can take it in essence form for convenience if you don’t like taking pills.
Bak Foong essence
Do you need a gift for the younger woman who struggles with period pain? Bak Foong essence is a soothing drink extracted from a variety of natural herbal medicines, including the ancient recipes “Four Gentlemen” and “Siwu”.
According to one study, Bak Foong provides an analgesic effect that significantly reduces pain responses following treatment lasting for three days. In TCM, it’s commonly used to treat dysmenorrhea.
Best Christmas gifts for men
Men can be hard to buy for! What do you get the man who has everything? These Christmas gifts are suitable for the boyfriend, husband, son, dad, or father-in-law in your life:
Keep him feeling young and healthy throughout the years with
Benefits of Vitality Plus for men include:
- Improves stamina
- Increases muscle strength
- Supports respiratory health
- Strengthens bones and tendons
- Increases physical endurance
Flex 360 Bone and Joint Supplement
You can’t go wrong when you give someone with joint pain the gift of joint pain relief! Flex 360° Bone And Joint Supplement contains TCM herbs that have been used for more than 2,000 years.
- Support bone and joint health
- Boost energy and improve vitality
- Build the immune system
Hair Growth Formula
If the man in your life struggles with hair loss, then give them the gift of H4H Hair Formula. It’s made with natural herbal ingredients, specially formulated to enhance the quality of hair and reduce issues such as thinning or “greying” of existing hair.
It works by supporting the functions of the Liver and Kidneys, invigorating and cooling the blood, and boosting circulation and metabolism to promote inner health.
Time With Loved Ones Is The Best Gift Of All
Remember, the best Christmas gift you can give anyone this year is the gift of time. Maintaining a healthy mind and body allows you to do just that. These supplements can help improve your mental and physical health so your time spent with loved ones is more enjoyable. Giving someone the gift of health shows how much you really care! In the end, this will be more meaningful than material possessions.
- The American Institute of Stress. 2019. A neuroscientist’s advice for combating stress this holiday season.
- Phototherapy Research. 2009. Antiaging effect of Cordyceps sinensis extract.
- Aging and Disease. 2017. Emerging Roles of Ganoderma Lucidum in Anti-aging.
- Nutrients. 2021. The Effects of Korean Red Ginseng on Biological Aging and Antioxidant Capacity in Postmenopausal Women: A Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Study.
- Aging and Disease. 2017. Ginseng: An Nonnegligible Natural Remedy for Healthy Aging.
- Frontiers in Pharmacology. 2022. Anti-Wrinkle Efficacy of Edible Bird’s Nest Extract: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Comparative Study.
- Neural Plast. 2018. Effect of Maternal Administration of Edible Bird’s Nest on the Learning and Memory Abilities of Suckling Offspring in Mice.
- Nutrients. 2018. Effectiveness of Essence of Chicken on Cognitive Function Improvement: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Nutrients. 2019. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study.
- Cell Biology International. 2012. Bak Foong Pills induce an analgesic effect by inhibiting nociception via the somatostatin pathway in mice.
Share this article on
Was This Article Useful to You?
Want more healthy tips?
Get All Things Health in your mailbox today!