If you reside in the State of California, please see the California section below to learn more about your privacy rights.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information that can identify or reasonably be linked to you, such as name, gender, date of birth, company name, address, email address, and telephone number (collectively, “Personal Information”).
Information we collect
We collect information from you in the following ways:
If you contact us directly, we may receive Personal Information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for Personal Information, such as name, gender, date of birth, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- URLs that refer visitors to our website;
- Search terms used to reach our website;
- Details about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks and unsubscribes;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our website (such as IP address, browser information, device information and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our website (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, referral activity, and which emails you may have opened); and
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
(c)From Third Parties
We may collect Personal Information from third parties, such as:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks, analytics vendors, and companies that co-sponsor our promotions;
- Third party sites, including those that allow you to integrate your third-party account with your All Things Health account;
- Family, friends and others who provide your Personal Information to us because they think you may be interested in our products and Services or they want to share a product or service with you; and
- Companies that provide Personal Information to supplement what we already know about you, including data aggregators. Certain third parties might link your name or email address to other information they have collected, such as information about past purchases made offline or online or online usage information
How we use your Personal Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and protect the Services and the systems we use to provide the Services;
- Create and manage your online accounts and profiles;
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website;
- Communication with you about your account or our relationship;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through our parent company, subsidiaries and related companies (collectively, “Affiliates”) about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and use as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Facilitate your engagement with our services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews, to engage with other customers, and to post on social media;
- Verify your identify and determine your eligibility for some of our products, Services and promotions;
- Offer contests, giveaways, samples, prizes, loyalty programs or other promotions;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use the Services or third-party websites based on your preferences, interests, purchasing history and browsing behavior;
- Monitor, audit and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Carry out short-term activities and other internal uses related to the products or Services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us;
- Conduct internal research and development, and improve our online operations;
- Detect, investigate, and respond to security incidents and protect against illegal or objectionable activities, including the unauthorized use of our Services, and protect the rights and property of All Things Health and others;
- Debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our Services;
- Comply with our legal obligations, including those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions;
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research to improve our website, products and Services better; or
- Send push notifications about new products, services or special offers
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties when we believe, in good faith and in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) enforce or apply the terms and conditions of the Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (b) comply with legal or regulatory requirements or an enforceable governmental request, (c) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or other third parties, (d) prevent a crime or protect national security, or (e) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Information) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company relating to the Services, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or receivership of our business. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such transfer, for example via email or by posting notice on our website.
Lastly, we may also disclose Non-Personal Information, aggregated with information about our other users, to our clients, business partners, merchants, advertisers, investors, potential buyers and other third parties if we deem such disclosure, in our sole discretion, to have sound business reasons or justifications.
Where there is a transfer of Personal Information out of Singapore, All Things Health will undertake to ensure that the personal information will be protected at a standard that is comparable to that under the Personal Data Protection Act.
Accuracy and Protection of Personal Information
All Things Health uses commercially reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard your Personal Information against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction, and to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. For example, we utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS), or similar encryption technology when sensitive data is transmitted over the Internet, and use firewalls to help prevent external access into our network. However, no data transmission over the Internet and no method of data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
We restrict access to Personal Information in our possession to our employees, Service Providers, and Online Tool Providers who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, improve or support our Services. If we share Personal Information with Service Providers or Online Tool Providers, we require that they also use reasonable information security measures to safeguard your Personal Information, comply with any applicable laws or regulations with respect to information security.
Access and correction of Personal Information
You may withdraw consent, request access to, and request for the correction of Personal Information collected by sending an email to [email protected]. We will try to locate and provide you with your Personal Information and give you the opportunity to correct this data, if it is inaccurate, or to delete it, at your request. But, in either case, we may need to retain it for legal reasons or for legitimate business purposes. You may also remove any content that you post to the Services using the deletion or removal options within the Service. However, we (and you) are not able to control information that you have already shared with other users or made available to third parties through the Services.
Please be aware that if you withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your Personal Information, you may not be able to continue to use the Services. Also, even if you request that we delete your Personal Information, we may need to retain certain information for a limited period of time to satisfy our legal, audit and/or dispute resolution requirements.
If you need further assistance with removing any content you posted through the Services, you can email us at [email protected]. Removal of your posted content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from our computer systems.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or relate to information that is not associated with your Personal Information (collectively, “Burdensome Requests”). All Things Health reserves the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee in order to meet Burdensome Requests. Upon payment of the requisite fee, All Things Health shall process your request within 30 days.
Do Not Track Signals
We support the development and implementation of a standard “do not track” browser feature that provides customers with control over the collection and use of information about their web-browsing activities. Once a standardized “do not track” feature is released, we intend to adhere to the browser settings accordingly.
You can opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mails. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to be processed. Also, even if you opt out of marketing e-mails, we may continue to send you certain account-related e-mails, such as notices about your account and confirmations of transactions you have requested.
Storage and retention of Personal Information
All Things Health reserves the right to retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected, or to which you have given your consent, except where you have requested deletion of your Personal Information or as otherwise provided by applicable laws.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, allthingshealth.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Additionally, more information about managing Cookies is available here. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for your local browser storage, please refer to the end user documentation for your browser.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that allthingshealth.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Residents of California, Nevada, or Canada
Residents of California
Residents of Nevada
We do not sell your Personal Information. However, you may contact us at [email protected] with questions.
Residents of Canada
Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- the right to access – you have the right to request copies of your Personal Information. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any Personal Information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete;
- the right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your Personal Information, under certain conditions;
- the right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions;
- the right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions; and
- the right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the Personal Information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
Information collected from minors
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The Services do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child has provided Personal Information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately at [email protected] and provide us with the name and email address that was used and we will promptly delete such information, and we will promptly remove such Personal Information from our records.
Data Protection Officer